Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Art For Heaven's Sake





















This past weekend I exhibited at Redlands Art for Heaven's Sake along with over fifty other artists in various media. AFHS is one of the premier show in Inland Empire and it was an enjoyable weekend with great weather. Also, this was the venue for launching my "Sacred Goddess" mixed media jewelry and 2 dimensional art. It was well received and got lots of encouraging comments. I felt humbled since this series came about from my dreams and tribute to my late mom. I have so many ideas and designs floating and waiting anxiously to make themselves known, but first I need to work in getting my blog and hopefully my website running. As you can see it has been a while since I set up the blog with no action. Well, I am all jazzed up and I hope you all come back often to see updates!

No comments: