Friday, June 17, 2011

Yearning for Color Explorations!

done?.. not done?..not sure...will sleep on it tonight!
I started my studio renovation last summer and only got half way thru and it was back to teaching which put studio completion on the back burner.  My jewelry studio was one area productive since last summer.  Now, on summer vacation,I have been busy in putting things in order and the yearnings to paint or print just kept itching at me.  I have cleared things and reclaimed my painting studio and jumped right in  to play with colors and build up my journal pages.
1st piece to play with...any title offerings?

I am having fun with my colors and ideas are abundant....wohoooooooooooo!!!!
BTW, any title suggestions...please leave a title in your comment.  Much appreciated!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ooo, liking very much.
Happy summer to you!