Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Inciting Intentions

Even though I know this, I still have to remind myself help cannot come unless I ask!  Reflecting on 2011, I see things that need to be done but time is premium so I must incite intentions with my loved ones.  According to  CQGL the way you wish to feel in your life is the emotional blueprint you need to bring your mind back to again and again.
I am a true believer that a mind with no clear focus will go astray into many directions.  It took me a while to figure that I needed to restructure my focus and since on this path the ray of lights have grown! It is equally important to be open to the meaning in what you did not want to happen.   I continue to
*Stop Often
*Breathe
*Listen
*Build life from inside out
Please share how you incite your intentions!

No comments: